Sunday, December 29, 2013

My five fives of 2013

Previous lists for , ,and .



TOP 5 FILMS




(Released in UK cinemas in 2013, which I have seen. Links point to IMDb)TOP 5 ALBUMS



(Released in the UK in 2013, which I have heard. Links point to Spotify)



*by Deafheaven

*by Chvrches

*by Arcade Fire

*by Kanye West

*by Haim



TOP 5 TV SERIES



(That I watched in 2013. Links point to IMDb)TOP 5 BOOKS



(That I read in 2013. Links point to Amazon)



*by F. Scott Fitzgerald

*by Tom Wolfe

*by Neil Gaiman

*by Haruki Murakami

*by David Mitchell



TOP 5 LIVE PERFORMANCES



(That I attended in 2013. Links point to the act's website)



*@ Primavera Sound

*@ Prince of Wales Theatre

*@ Hammersmith Apollo

*@ Shepherd's Bush Empire

*@ Primavera Sound



And as a bonus, here is a of my top 13 tracks of 2013.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment