I finished my first T-shirt quilt.
This is too big a quilt for my usual quilt holder, hence the dangling from the second floor window.
In addition to the t-shirts I cut up, I added four paper pieced blocks using the Star Wars Lego patterns by that she so graciously made available.
Given the bulk of this quilt, the only quilting I did was to stitch in the ditch around each block and add my son's name.Spray basting made a huge difference in being able to work with all this bulk.The backing is Soft N Comfy from Joann Fabric.I decided to include batting as well, so you can imagine how heavy this quilt is!But my big, strong son is up for that challenge!
The finished size is 60" X 80", a large lap quilt.
Zach and I are both very happy with this quilt! Yeah!
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!