Tuesday, December 31, 2013

MY 2013 MEMORIES

In the beginning ofthe year I decided to make a jar and put all my good memories in it, written on a piece of paper. I ended up putting there tickets as well, and even a beer bottle cap. Well, as long as it's a memory, right? I think I can fairly say that 2013 was the best year so far. I think for the first time in my life I can't say that I've wasted another year.



Here are my best 2013 memories:


- SEEING MCFLY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE: The best memory is definitely seeing my favourite band, McFly for the first time in my live. I've been a McFly fan since 2004 and finally, after almost 9 years I got to see them. And what's even better, I got to see them at Wembley Arena in London. I stood in the second row, right in front of Tom! How amazing is that!

- SPENDING A WEEK IN LONDON: Another memory is spending one week in London with my friends. We got to see the best of London! I was in Madame Tussauds museum, London Eye and a lot of other amazing places. I had a full London experience! And we lived in Camden Town. Just amazing!

- SEEING MCFLY... AGAIN: Going to London and seeing McFly for the first time in my life was actually enough of happiness for me in one year so imagine how thrilled I was when I found out that I'm going to do it all over again in September. Yep, I went to London again, and I was on McFly's concert again. This time in Royal Albert Hall!

- CREATING BRIGHTON DREAM: Another big thing is creating this blog. I wasn't sure about it in the beginning but I am so glad I did it, I absolutely love it here! I can't wait to find out what 2014 brings for Brighton Dream!

- ERASMUS STUDENT EXCHANGE IN IRELAND: The next big thing that happened to me in 2013 is going to Ireland for Erasmus Student Exchange. I've never been away from home for such a long time and I definitely haven't lived in another country for that long. It's not how I imagined it to be but it really is quite an experience. And Ireland is beautiful! Also my sister came for a visit and we spent an amazing week (shopping) together.

- THE LITTLE THINGS: Among these couple of big things that happened to me through the whole year, a lot of little things happened as well. As for geeky things I've seen a lot of great movies in the cinema like the second Percy Jackson movie, Catching Fire or Iron Man 3, I've also read some amazing books like The Fault In Our Stars or the Heroes Of Olympus series by Rick Riordan, this was fun! I've also started watching Gilmore Girls which is definitely a highlight in my TV series life!



My favourite little thing that I wrote on a piece of paper, threw it into the jar and absolutely forgot about it is the way my sister gave me a Birthday gift. She put a sock into a book, handed it to me and said "You are a free elf now". If you don't find it funny then you should know it's a Harry Potter reference and the funniest gift I have ever been given!



And here's my little attempt of making a YouTube video. My first London trip and McFly concert in 4 minutes and 26 seconds.



What are your best 2013 memories?



Thanks for being here! Follow me on !
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment