Saturday, December 28, 2013

John Mikel Obi's Brother In Dire Car Accident In Enugu

The elder brother of Mikel Obi, Ebele Obi was involved in a ghastly

motor accident on Monday.

According to the former Rangers player, he was in Enugu to see his


fianc e and during a drive across the town his Toyota Camry Spyder

had a head-on collision with another car.

"I had an accident this morning in Enugu, it happened around

past 5pm, I was in the car with my fianc e going back to my

hotel room.

I could not even say how the accident happened, we had head

on collision with another vehicle but I thank God we are alive.

I have brushes around my left eye while my woman had

swollen knee.

We have been discharged from the hospital. The front of my

car got damaged but the ultimate is that we survived it," Ebele

Obi said
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment