Monday, September 30, 2013

Character Birthday Challenge ~ Jugo

FAVORITE PERSONALITY TRAIT:Kindness. I really like this side of him. He's always avoiding a fight and never wants to hurt or kill anyone, but that all changes when he loses it. It's an interesting change in personality, but I prefer his kind side.FAVORITE RELATIONSHIP:Sasuke. The way he trusts Sasuke and obeys him no matter what, is amazing. I also like the reason why it acts like this. Luckily Sasuke really is able to keep him in check.FAVORITE FIGHT:He only had some short attacks in fights, but I liked them. The way his transformation works is just amazing.FAVORITE JUTSU:. I've loved it since I first saw it, but when Kishimoto revealed that Orochimaru's Cursed Seal comes from Jugo's unique clan ability, I started liking it even more.FAVORITE OUTFIT:His Akatsuki-like outfit. I like it better than his other outfits.FAVORITE RANDOM THING:The way he's able to talk with animals, is just amazing. It also shows how kind he actually is.-----PERSONAL THOUGHTS:Like I said, I really like his unique clan jutsu and I hope we'll be seeing more of it. And I like his dual personality. In the beginning I thought he wouldn't anything but but trouble, but in the end he's a big help for Sasuke and the others. I can't wait to see what happens next, since his only reason to stay in Taka/Hebi, is to be 'a shield' for Sasuke and to be kept in check by him. Who knows what happens when Sasuke decides he doesn't need him anymore.-----Feel free to share your thoughts!



NITAYA:




Until she's able to successfully train her cats to deliver messages, she accepts other ways of communication. Feel the need to unlock the creepy anon inside of you? There's her . Or does a creative mind and an artist name suit you more?it is! Need more space to express your frustration or appreciation? Then there's her gmail: jesshaesevoets@gmail.com
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment