Monday, November 4, 2013

Google Alert

Blogs

49 new results for site:wordpress.com




Kara Douglas He was a big man about town Know for his strength And love of drink Tall and tough Brooding and dark His legend alone Left quite a mark The town folk held ...



Poetry of Kara Douglas



gillswriting Chapter Two - Into the night Mary and Gill don't speak as they leave the stadium steps behind. Mary chatters and laughs with the boys accompanying them and ...



gillswriting



ssgates No Morsel Too Minuscule for All-Consuming N.S.A. - NYTimes.com. Permanlink.



ssgates



lustandcoffee Posted on November 3, 2013, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.[Gagas Debut Tour] Meet the Author: Eve Shi @Gagasmedia ...



lustandcoffee



lagoarthurstudio Here is a portrait I painted from life in Rob Liberace's class last Spring. The model is a really interesting guy--a re-enactor who makes all his costumes by hand.



lagoarthurstudio



Lori Crane I'm sooooo very excited about my new book, ELLY HAYS. Elly was one of my ancestors, my 5th great grandmother, and I loved writing her story. The tale takes ...



a day in the life of patootie



rob macfarlane Beetle went out the gate in style, unofficially saluted by some familiar race competitors during the Seaweed Soup Regatta. It was a benign motor down with 2-8 ...



Tiger Beetle Sailing



Magdalene People with disabilities can be our greatest teachers.... how can you teach a blind child to smile?.



lookgoodfeelgood2012



atlmalcontent Sometimes you can spot a prick just by looking at him, and, like Ted Cruz, Alabama congressional candidate Dean Young looks like a prick. This Q & A with The ...



ATL malcontent



dykewriter Mad Max: I don't know nothing about methane. Aunty Entity: You can shovel shit, can't you?



dyke writer



baksmokers A beautiful piece of Smoker and drag racing history. Posted by baksmokers on November 3, 2013. Posted in: Recent Posts. Tagged: Bakersfield Smokers.



Bakersfield Smokers Drag Racing



notsocurrentcurrent HI HELLO! It's really been a long while since I posted. Wellz, many things actually happen between this couple of months and fear not I shall share my thoughts ...



Orange Butter



Chechar George, a comrade of Golden Dawn's New York division has released an audio statement (here) in regards to the murder of Giorgos and Manos: two young men ...



The West's Darkest Hour



joypassiondesire Questioner: "How can I get into a connection with my inner being? I know this is where my happiness is, I understand this is who I really am, this is where I ...



joypassiondesire



Lauzan Image. Vegan Lime & Orange Curd. 03 Sunday Nov 2013. Posted by Lauzan in Update.Leave a Comment. Tags. curd, dairy free, lime, Moo free, orange, ...



The Veggy Side Of Me



fairytaleepidemic Come away with me.~ This is the second time Jp and I have done this trail called Bridge to Nowhere. The first time was horrible - we were out of shape back ...



Fairytale Epidemic



markmcdm 2013 ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX - SUNDAY 03/11/2013 Daniel Ricciardo (STR8-01) Race Position: 16th "This was not at all the race I was hoping for.



Motor Sport Press



wolfelab Wow - I've been away for most of the past two months! First, for my field season in South Africa, then a short personal trip to Australia, and most recently, nearly ...



News from Andi Wolfe's Lab



Will Until recently, I knew of Bruce Pascoe chiefly as one of the commentators who added notes of scholarship to Rachel Perkins' SBS series First Australians and as ...



Aboriginal Art & Culture: an American eye



KD Did It A Question of Honor by Charles Todd Series: Bess Crawford, 5 My rating: 4 of 5 stars Fifth in the Bess Crawford historical mystery series revolving around a ...



KD DID IT Takes on Books



Southernruralroute.wordpress.com When my sister, Ms. Priss, invited me to Atlanta to see the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, she was horrified to learn of my desire to go rock hunting while there.



Southern Rural Route



civilianwartime The President KissedA friend remarked to us yesterday that there never was a great occasion without something ridiculous to spoil it and related the following:A ...



civilianwartime



eMatters My wife and I go to an inner-city church on Sunday nights to teach an Awana Bible study program to the kids. It has been an interesting process. The theme ...



Eternity Matters



Anno Zijlstra Wat een janboel! Geef ze gewoon de helft, houd het kabinet mooi 8 miljard op zak. Moeten Gemeenten zelf maar bezuinigen, leren ze niet zuinig aan doen ...



AnnoZijlstra Blog



Colin The Brock University women's basketball team improved to 2-0 in the OUA West as they defeated the University of Toronto Varsity Blues by the score of 66-43 at ...



Colin Dewar Photoblog



Calers I dreamt I was walking around London on a day with decent weather. I drfited into a pub. I was due to meet my friends Will and FountainPaula, Paul. Others.



Calers's Blog



johnsonljoseph Respect others as you want to be respected, respect yourself as you want others to respect you.



The American Dream Movement



samasti Thank god, the phallus and the penis are not the same thing.What this means is, phallus is a concept in the mind, the penis is an extended muscle between the ...



Samasti's Weblog



thieuvan1992 No one of us can deny the use of chalkboard in education since it's an effective tool in teaching. Since I was studying at primary school , I saw the chalkborad ...



Journal for PELT



Karyn My sister is a huge fan (ba-dum-cha!) of vintage style clothing, so in honour of her birthday today, I'm showing off the Bettie Page Fanny Skirt. Now Niamh would ...



Manual for a Stylish Life



iamnigelmorris Every year I photograph my niece and three nephews for Halloween. It is always a fun and frantic experience because each one of them have their own ...



The blog of Nigel Morris



imjoachim Im not sure whats happening lately but im really having a lot of dreams these past few nights, im not even sure as well where some of them came from. Im having ...



imjoachim



Truly Scrumptious The plants attracted me at the Shaw. Once I settled, I did about an hour of Zen sketching. Posted by Marlena Wyman.



Urban Sketchers Edmonton



perfe(r)ktnaparabola Sorry that I still didn't upload any photos, they are on analog film and I still didn't manage to develop it.-- Back from Venice. Photos soon.



perfe(r)ktna parabola



charlieray45 Life is indeed a wonderful mystery . . . and not all guardian angels have wings." This is the main theme of Ranch Hero 2: Moooving Velma, an entertaining tale ...



Charles Ray's Ramblings



Steph Crandall This entry was posted in Doctor Who and tagged 30 day challenge, 30 Days of Doctor Who, david tennent, doctor who, doctor who season 2, Doomsday, Rose ...



Part Time Nerd



Jeff Good morning. It is Sunday, November 3, 2013. Daylight Savings Time has ended for another year. I implore the PTBs to let it be. Today is "Zero Tasking Day," ...



Revelling In the Overflowing Grace of God



daveyone1 Why do judges in our family courts ignore the law? Sir James Munby's guidelines are being breached It is a basic principle of British justice that no one should ...



World4Justice : NOW! Lobby Forum.



wilsontennis 2013 will go down as one of the greatest seasons in the open era of professional tennis by Wilson Blade player Serena Williams. In her 18th year as a ...



Wilson Tennis Blog



rachellambertphotography This just happened! I know it's only the 2nd of November, but with this Momma scheduled in for surgery on the 8th that Christmas shopping needs to get done.



Rachel Lambert Photography Blog



silverbirchpress AUTUMN HAIKU by Matsuo Basho banana plant in autumn storm rain drips into tub hearing the night ILLUSTRATION: "Banana Leaf," photograph by Lyle Hatch.



silver birch press



southtexaspistolero Context: We were talking about Sabra's ex-husband and his married girlfriend. Me: "Those two have been 'together' about a year and a half now, right?" Sabra: ...



Live from the Alamo City



dorothychiotti Today's prompt: Placebo Effect: If you could create a painless, inexpensive cure for a single ailment, what would you cure and why? ~*~ Seems to me, as I ...



Eyes to Heart



bootsy i thought she was the one. my new friend who just moved to town. she's fun, she's funny, she likes the same things i do, except for ONE MAJOR PROBLEM. she's ...



kids is crap



dnbdojo Translation return with their twentieth release from Russian producer Nuage, showcasing the producers versatility crossing styles and tempos. Last Seen opens ...



DnB Dojo



Jefri Yue Fei Fantastic birthday celebration last Thursday! We celebrated for 4 members of our CG! Very nice chocolate cake! Well, since the room was dark, I could not get ...



JefriYueFei



craftycara Since I decided to dress Molly up as Peter Pan for the race I wanted us to coordinate and look like a team. Several people asked why I didn't choose Tinkerbell.



Crafty Cara's Blog



alexeinewsgirl Famous skaters Alexei Yagudin and Tatiana Totmjanina live together for a few years, bring the total daughter Liza, but do not want to get married officially.



alexeinewsgirl's Blog



guyaneseonline By guyaneseonline, on November 3, 2013 at 3:55 pm , under Arts / Culture, Associations, Guyana, Tourism / Entertainment. Tags: Guyana Online, Guyanese ...



Guyanese Online



this alert.

another alert.

your alerts.

Semua anggota Keluarga bisa ikut semua...
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment