Thursday, November 14, 2013

Slowly adjusting to our life in the middle of jungle . :)

Hey guys,



FIRSTLY I HAD SEVERAL COMPLAINS ON THE QUALITY OF MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS - GUYS, YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE RESOLUTION IN BELLOW RIGHT SETTING BUTTON INTO 1080P, OTHERWISE YOU HAVE PIXEL SHOW!!!




First check several pictures from what we have around



- Sarah and our local colleague Magdalena with machete during gardening (yes, Sarah looks bit scary



- Every day we have endless supply of fresh organic bananas



- Look just on the right from the porch I am sitting now - yup, real jungle



- Cookie - dog, which felt in love with me and Sarah - now he is spending with us 24 hours per day, so I feel like we have our own dog here



- Front of our small cabin



We are slowly adjusting to the working and life rhythm here on the tropical coast - everyday we wake up with monkeys at 5am and at 6am or noon sharp our work starts - we are cleaning the premises, preparing breakfast, cleaning rooms, doing reception, taking care of guests, gardening and maintenance work (thanks dad for some skills I learnt from you, now its very handy!!!). After 6 hours of workwe are free to do what ever we want, so our routine is swimming in sea and watching the animals



Just minutes ago we have been watching 15 howler monkeys on the huge tree not far from us and now we are listening their screaming



Bellow link to some random youtube video, so you can hear the most crazy nature sound ever! (change the resolution in settings!



I had to stop playing with camera so much, because my lady was stressed I am not paying attention to her, so more videos will come later.



I want to show you more animals from jungle, but I have to figure out, how to place my camera somewhere on the tree, so I can operate it by remote control, so please be patient - I know some of you are into birds and I am doing my best, just need more time - we have seen already around 30 different types of birds and some of them are just incredible.Also we have seen new 5 types of fish I didn't recognize yet (I will send new video to JR for help, when I finish the post-production), few new types of insects (I don't know how many types we have seen already - maybe 100???) and few different types of crabs) And more will appear soon



And before I go, check our dog crew Honestly, I don't know, how we are doing it ..



Big hug from us
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment