Friday, December 27, 2013

Post-Christmas

Here's some of what's happening:



* Everybody has finished their antibiotics.Yay!


* I got C a Minecraft t-shirt on sale yesterday and she is thinking about sewing a.(The instructions are pretty funny, even to a non-aficionado like me.)

* D is very pleased with his big cardboard castle, I hear.

* I think we are all stocked with enough dinner provisions to get us to Jan. 1, although I hesitate to say that.During these long breaks when the cafeterias are closed, the struggle for survival (i.e. dinner) looms foremost in our minds.(Imagine that said in a Werner Herzog voice.)

* I've done the new elliptical machine two times so far:Christmas Day (25 minutes) and yesterday (30 minutes).In the past, I've done a lot of walking and treadmilling, but my podiatrist is encouraging me to explore modes of activity that will be easier on my feet.The elliptical was one of his recommendations.It's HARD, but it is very efficient.

* I've finally started watching ,which all the cool kids started doing years ago.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment