Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Poor Up-Date. But Merry Christmas Anyway!

Hello Peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the delay, my life has been super busy the last few days but now things are dying down. I am going to make a video for Youtube, sometime this week showing what I got for Xmas. NOT to brag but to show my appreciation. However, I am NOT going to talk during the video or even show myself....strange insecurity reasons. However, I am going to take a lot of pictures and then make a very festive slide show. I want to use pretty print and a beautiful Xmas song in the back ground. There are so many Xmas songs....which one would you guys suggest?

Anyway, I will tell you some things that I got and of course show you the slide show or some pics later on...but I want nice pics, so it will be something I will do tonight and post later. LOL. However, I got 3 dolls for Xmas. Yes 3. I got the Emily American Girl doll from my parents, and re-named her Gretel Ingrid Weiss. I will post a vid below of me un-boxing her. And then I got a Heart for Heart doll. I saw it in Target and got it. One of the one's that I wanted. Got it yesterday and LOL got another one for Xmas. NO WORRIES. I'm glad I got two. I'm keeping one in the original outfit and I found another little outfit that fits the other one perfectly. I think of them as darling little twins. I named one: Nina Amethyst.The other one I haven't named yet. These things take time for me. Come up with the right name is very important.




I also got a lot of nail polish, awesome! Cuz I always paint my nails. I got a Mary Kay make up set and I must say I love the gloss, will wear the set tomorrow! Can't wait! I also got two CDs: Kathrine Jenkins Christmas album, she is a Welsh opera singer. I love opera, I even studied a little bit of opera when taking voice lessons a few years back. And then I got Celine Dion's new CD. I also got a book, which looks reallyreally really good. It got a award on the cover so I will be delighted to read that this Winter. Thanks Tara =)



I also got some cool jewelryfrom a few people:) And some sweet gift cards and money!!!! I was not expecting this. But I am really happy with everything and I will be excited to use and enjoy my new gifts. Oh....I also got two Starbucks mugs! hehe. Anyway thank you guys so much.

I plan on saving my money up toward the end of July so I can donate to the Animal Shelter and help donate some toys next year. I always try to donate some things that I throw out...nice things, that I just don't use or need, but I would like to donate a little more, not just at Christmas but all year around, mainly at the Animal shelter. I am a big softly toward animals, if you haven't noticed. LOL Anyway you guys, I hope that you have a wonderful Xmas and I have big plans for the upcoming year for my blog and Youtube channel plus a list load of things to study and do=) I love you guys, take care
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment