Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sunday Scrappage: Story Time

Here I am with another of my weeklyscrap papges. This time the theme on the forum is: Story time.



Well,with alittle one aroundwholikes books,it is always story time! This timeit is grandpa's turn.


To read the text just click on the photo fora larger version.I make the text with my computer and print iton the paper. This time I used Club Scrap'sBookshelves paper.

Owen loves elephants,so this time it was easy tochoose one of 's stamps.I stamped it with versamark and embossed with orientalexpress embossing powder.I stamped the small elephants with brown archivalinkon the background paper.

This is the (Dutch) booklet opa has been reading from. It is about a cat who goes to the zoo. Owen knowssome of the animals now and what noise they make.



HAVE A CREATIVE DAY!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment