Thursday, November 14, 2013

RISE OF THE MOVIE BUFF-EPISODE VII: MY UNOFFICIAL LIST OF THE TOP SIXTY ANIMATED FILMS I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

60.) JONAH: A VEGGIETALES MOVIE-It's a ahem whale of a good time.



59.) THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN-HELP! A DOG IS ON THE BOAT!




58.) HOODWINKED!-Lesson learned: never, ever, ever, ever give a squirrel coffee. It'll make him or her nutty. The pun is certainly intended.



57.) WALLACE AND GROMIT: THE CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT-Well, that rabbit isn't very nice.



56.) TREASURE PLANET-Silver will always be gold in this film.



55.) TIM BURTON'S CORPSE BRIDE-Huh this film is more alive than I expected.



54.) HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE-Caution: without giving too much away, the last act of this film may give you a case of "DAFEELS."



53.) MONSTERS, INC.-"Boo?"



52.) MONSTERS UNIVERSITY-For some reason, I like this even more than its "predecessor." Maybe it's because of Charlie Day as that purple guy. You know, Art? I don't know.



51.) FLUSHED AWAY-"That isn't rice, that's maggots you're eating." -cue singing maggots- This film is severely underappreciated.



50.) THE PIRATES: BAND OF MISFITS-Excuse me, I need to go prepare for Ham Nite



Okay, I'm back. Anyways, where was I?



49.) SHREK-I think the CEO of AbecrombieI have one. Speaking of which, more about him later in this post.



44.) THE INCREDIBLES-Incredible. Super. *insert hyperbolic adjective here*



43.) BROTHER BEAR-Well, Sitka's certainly -hehe- flying like an eagle



42.) FANTASIA/2000-Flying whales. GO SEE IT!



41.) UP-"Hi there. My name is Dug. I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my SQUIRREL!



40.) MARY AND MAX-This film makes me want to eat chocolate hot dogs now. In fact, I might just do that. Excuse me



-BELCH- anyways, where was I?



39.) THE RESCUERS DOWN UNDER-Curse you, Cody, and your ability to fly on an eagle by yourself at such a young age!



38.) THE LITTLE MERMAID-This film makes me less crabby.



37.) MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO-Totoro. Moving on.



36.) KUNG FU PANDA-Master Shifu do you wanna lie down?



35.) ALADDIN-YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO! ENCORE! ENCORE!



34.) TOY STORY-THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW -two decades later- WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWgreatfilm.



33.) A GOOFY MOVIE-If we listen to each other's hearts, we can defeat bigfoot at his own game!



32.) THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS MOVIE-The GIF speaks.



31.) HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON-As promised, here's Frisky lying on the floor after a hard day of Dragon training.



30.) WALL-E-WHAT? I want to go flying in outer space with a fire extinguisher, too! Excuse me while I go attempt such a mission



WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOK, where exactly was I again? Oh yes



29.) THE EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE-Another lesson learned: you never, ever, ever, ever, throw off a Llama's groove, especially if he's actually an Emperor.



28.) OVER THE HEDGE-I love this film. So much. Poor Hammy.



27.) PARANORMAN-This film is so Norman. And so good. But also Norman.



26.) THE JUNGLE BOOK-I wanna be like these guys down below



25.) TOY STORY 2-SHOOT. I forgot to pack angry eyes for college. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat film as well.



24.) TARZAN-Another case of "DAFEELS!" Love you, mom.



23.) SPIRIT: STALLION OF THE CIMARRON-Time for another round of guess the pun: Well I guess you can say this film has a ton of .



22.) TANGLED-Nice attempt at the smolder there, Flynn.



21.) BAMBI-Spoiler alert: Flower's a dude.



20.) SOUTH PARK: BIGGER, LONGER AND UNCUT-This film makes me want to join a resistance. Be right back, I need to sign up .



UGH I never get into ANYTHING! Anyways, where in the name of holy water was I?



19.) TOY STORY 3-How can a film about toys be more emotional than TITANIC? The best in the TOY STORY trilogy.



18.) KUNG FU PANDA 2-Listen to the goat.



17.) RISE OF THE GUARDIANS-NO. NOT THE OWL MOVIE.



16.) THE POLAR EXPRESS-Christmas wouldn't be the same without this film.



15.) THE LAND BEFORE TIME-The nostalgia within Mount Pleasant has flooded Rhode Island. I hope you're happy, you little foot.



14.) MEET THE ROBINSONS-This film's epilogue = DAFFEEEEEEEEEEELS!



Oh, and somebody help out that dinosaur, please.



13.) LILO & STITCH-I have four words for this film: ME GA NALA QUEEEEEEEEESTAAAAAAA!!!



That's translated as "I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!"



12.) THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG-Never kiss a frog and eat a bug on the same day, but absolutely see this film. SO. FREAKIN'. GOOD.



11.) RANGO-This is the best film I have ever seen that involves a chameleon suffering from an identity crisis. Seriously, there are so many out there right now, it's ridiculous, but this film just about takes the cake.



Oh, and Rattlesnake Jake's design? One of the best designs in an animated film. EVER.



Oh, and here's a picture of some Daddle .



And now, the top ten!



10.) RATATOUILLE-To quote Mr. Incredible: "Everything is delicious."



9.) WRECK-IT RALPH-This film gave me the greatest sugar rush I've ever had in my life.



8.) THE PRINCE OF EGYPT-My gosh, does this film deliver



7.) CHICKEN RUN-Kazoos are used in the score composed by Harry Gregson-Williams and John Powell. Of course this film would be in my top ten list.



6.) SPIRITED AWAY-This film is too beautiful for words well, except for what I just wrote.



5.) FANTASIA-The image below indicates why this film is in my top five



4.) BEAUTY AND THE BEAST-Amazing animation. Amazing characters. Amazing score. Simply amazing in every way imaginable.



3.) THE IRON GIANT-"Souls. Don't. Die."



2.) THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME-"Who is the monster and who is the man?" My favorite film in the Walt Disney Animation Catalog. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.



1.) FINDING NEMO-I know somebody who can quote this entire film in Spanish. Now all I need to do is to find is somebody who can quote this film in whale. The best animated film I've ever seen in my life so far.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment