Friday, August 30, 2013

Justin Timberlake Gives Us A Clue That He Wants To Be The Riddler To Ben Affleck's Batman!

There's no question about it.wants to riddle you this and that!



Obviously, Justin can do anything he sets his mind to as long as he's got his suit & tie, but he seriously wants to add a mask & cane to that ensemble as well.




In a recent interview, JT was commenting on howwill make a great , an opinion which we totally agree with, when he was asked if he'd play Robin:



"Not a chance in hell. I ain't playin' Robin. I have no aspiration to ever be a superhero in a movie. Now villain! I'll tell you the villain I want to play more than anything because I grew up loving Batman, funny enough, is the Riddler. The Riddler is my favorite villain. The Riddler was like a sociopath. He was proper crazy. So if I'm gonna play crazy, I'm wanna play proper crazy. I'm ready. The Riddler. Gimme a call."



Holy Grail, Batman!



Do you hear that ZACH SNYDER? Call him now! How else are we going to see Justin in a unitard?



This casting choice is not a very hard puzzle to solve. Anyone would be proper themselves not to pick him.



[Image via .]
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment