Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy Bubble Bath Day!

HAPPY BUBBLE BATH DAY!



[1]




January 8th is Bubble Bath Day!



WHY CELEBRATE?



Remember when you were just a , and bath time was filled with toys, bubbles, waves, and splashes? It has been a long time since I have taken a bubble bath, but since today is Bubble Bath Day, it is the perfect excuse to fill up the tub with hot water, bath beads, and bubbles galore.



I'm not perfectly sure why, but bubble baths have always seemed so luxurious to me. Maybe because when I see bubble baths portrayed in movies or TV shows, they are glamorous. Perfect picture of relaxation, with aroma therapy candles all around. The lighting is perfect and the water is hot, but not too hot. Rose petals, just the right amount of bubbles, a glass of wine, and somehow, the girl in the bath has perfect hair. My experience with baths is quite , however, and I look much more like a wet cat than .



Bubble baths are much more than just a relaxing way to get clean, however. They symbolize , and they promote the mentality. As adults, showers are standard, and we are sacrificing enjoyment and rejuvenation for efficiency.



HOW TO CELEBRATE



Draw up a bubble bath. Give yourself permission to take a little time out of your day for ! I don't know about you, but I have a lot of bath supplies that I never get to use. Today is the perfect day to utilize the coconut bath oil that you got two birthdays ago. Put on some relaxing music, light a few candles, and just allow yourself to soak in the relaxation.



VIDEO OF THE DAY



This is what I tend to picture every time I think of a bubble bath:



Featured image via



The post appeared first on .



[1] http://hellogiggles.com/?attachmentid=191385
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment