Saturday, January 25, 2014

Feel Good Tunes

I am a huge lover of music and was inspired by my friend's previous post to list some tunes that get me in the mood to move.However, my playlist was massive and clearly shortening my list was almost near impossible.But here goes (in no particular order)



* Avicii (pretty much all of his songs)


* Fitz & The Tantrums - Walker

* Matt & Kim - Daylight

* Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World

* Klingande - Jubel

* Cold War Kids - Mirical Mile

* The 1975 - Chocolate

* Josh Pyke - Leeward Side

* The Wombats - Your Body is a Weapon

* Robyn - Indestructible

* Electric Guest - This Head I Hold

* MSMR - (RAC Mix) Think of You

* Haim - Don't Save Me

* Matt Good - Alert Status Red

* The Paper Kites - A Maker of My Time

* Ra Ra Riot - Beta Love

* M83 - Midnight City

* Miike Snow - Animal

* Magic Man - Paris

* Rudimental - Not Giving in (featuring John Newman)



Also, lately, I've been really into mash ups.Below is a bonus of some of my favorites at the moment:



* The White Panda - Midnight Life

* D.veloped - Bring Em Home

* Dj Lobsterdust - Somebody to Praise

* Zeds Dead - Coffee Break



Enjoy!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment