Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Review : Danshi koukousei no nichijou

Summary : Tadakuni, Hidenori, and Yoshitake are friends and schoolmates in an all-boys high-school. This is the story of their everyday hijinks.(Summaries provided by ANN and AniDB)

Yes, the summary's only this.

actually I just watch 5 episodes now, but I have this urge to write it, so this is it~


It's a story about ordinary high school boys that going through all day, really simple and light comedy

when they upset, they fool their friend, get laughed at, get worry, even when they act cool in front of girls, but the inside of their heart are screaming gag , play with sisters clothes

a daily life with added emotion, much emotion in gag wayand it's pretty interestingmany twist,reverse things that I'm not expecting from the face example : the one that serious and cool, actually the head of stupidnessthe strong face are the kind one, even get tormented by his sister and friend the looks toward another that expected as "something" actually a look of "another" emotionthe futsu one....futsu........ ()

It's not a series that make you laugh until your stomach hurts, but I found myself get "pfftttt" " mpphhhh" "ahahaha!"

yes like that!

it have it's own funny side(?)

oh! and almost all the high school girl get bad image (in my eyes) maybe because they are high school rival, but they give an "all the high school boy are useless and nothing, and they are the one that's wrong" vibe



and the guy looks like the one get tormented, toyed, and calm one,running just like"I........SURRENDER!!! please don't harm me!!"

is this what guy feels toward us?? hahaha! sorry..........

and I find a little of myself in here........

gonna read the manga too laterBut If I look from the anime, I think this one will be like short story or panel mangaIt's just like school rumble with different style

Gonna finish the anime first~~~

The picture I got are from google Thank you for reading
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment