Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Andy Kavanagh (deKay)

NAME: Andy Kavanagh (deKay)

LOCATION: Narch

FAVOURITE GAME: Run Baby Run (Spectrum)


FAVOURITE SYSTEM: Sega Genesis/Mega Drive



I've owned and played on just about every gaming device up to the present day, but my first two machines - my Spectrum and my Megadrive - are those most fondly remembered. I've a collection of over 2000 games, mainly because I can't bear to part with any of them. I traded a game in once, in 1993, and regretted it ever since.



My most prized gaming items are cheap Chinese console knock-offs. I'm strangely drawn to shoddy Famiclones and terrible LCD games that look like PSPs and GBAs.



These days I'm mainly a Nintendo gamer, primarily because they remember what games are about.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment