Friday, November 8, 2013

The Journey

There is a PRESENCE you are ONE with, connected to , and get energized from in every moment. Your every thoughts of inspiration stems from aligning yourself with this gracious energy field. You can harmonize yourself with this Love Intelligence that beats your heart through your Intuition directly and get guided to your destiny. Fate is what life brings you. Destiny is what you do with it. You have the ability to CHOOSE infinite possibilities in any given moment, thus re-shaping the thoughts you have that leads into your action. Spiritual practices such as Meditation and life Visioning can open you up to your HIGHER SELF, your SOUL, and bring forth Your Highest PURE BEING into manifestation of creative thoughts and your destiny. Invest in yourself, practice, and radiate your LIGHT to the world. There is a higher PURPOSE to your existence. FIND IT!



Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my BEING in LIGHT. Life supports me in every second of my existence. I am available and receptive to more Abundance, prosperity, health, happiness, joy, success, healing, kindness, creativity, peace, LOVE and compassion than I can possibly IMAGINE. Come what may! ".....Have a great Sunday...See you today at 430pm @ my seminar, "THE POWER OF VISIONING"...you don't want to miss this.

Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment