Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day of hte Dead

In celebration of the

DAY OF THE DEAD,I made my card today.If you want more info aboutwhat exactly this means go .

Lately some of my friends losttheir dear ones and I am surethey think about them a lot these days.But also those we lost long agocan be still very dear to us andwe should never forget the happymoments we had with them.


I like the colorfulimages the Mexicans use for theirdecorations on this day and i tried to have this in my card too.The skull I used is from Mini Halloween3 stamps.I decorated it with a white pen and a pink color pencil.On top i used 's mini cloisonnflowerthat I embossed with black on neon pink paper.

The green background is stamped withMichael Strong's lily background stamp in black ink and colored with white and green pencil.

The sentiment is by .

Here a close upof the skull.

Hopr you all have many beautiful memories

of your deceased loved ones.

HAVE A CREATIVE DAY!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment