The cat, also known as the domestic cat or house cat to distinguish it from other felines and felids, is a small predatory carnivorous species of crepuscular mammal that is valued by humans for its companionship and its ability to hunt vermin, snakes, scorpions, and other unwanted household pests. It has been associated with humans for at least 9,500 years. The dog (Canis lupus familiaris) is a domesticated subspecies of the wolf. The term encompasses both feral and pet varieties and is also sometimes used to describe wild canids of other subspecies or species. The domestic dog has been one of the most widely kept working and companion animals in human history, as well as being a food source in some cultures. There are estimated to be 400 million dogs in the world.
* Your professionally framed poster ships ready-to-hang!
* Premium quality solid wood frame with 1 inch wide moulding.
* Sturdy, glare-reducing acrylic front secures and protects artwork.
* Custom Made for years of quality enjoyment.
* Frame size approximately 25.00 by 37.00 inches for print size 24.00 by 36.00.