Thursday, January 16, 2014

Welcome, my name is Karen Waters and I am a on-location lifestyle portrait photographer located in Mt. Olive, AL.My photo sessions are mostly in natural settings.Sometimes this happens at an old barn across from my house, or at a wild flower garden of a friend, or at a beautiful waterfall.I love to take photos and every photo session will have a special and unique feel.Forgoing forced smiles and poses; I embrace the natural smiles and expressions.When you look at an image by Waters Photography through the years, I want you to remember the experience of a custom photographer and the personal attention to you and your needs.I want you to cherish the beauty and quality of the images and the memories that will last a lifetime.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment