Saturday, January 4, 2014

We're all Going on Our Summer Holidays.....

Well...not yet...but its around about this time of the year when I start thinking about them! If you read my post earlier today you'll know that I'm definitly not "bikini ready" yet...what with all the scrummy afternoon teas I've been indulging in recently!



These thoughts of a warmer climate has also inspired my card for this week's challenge over at Our challenge this week is "inspired by a song or movie"....I always love these challenges as they allow you to be so creative! I went with Cliff Richard's "Summer Holiday".....




I've used a fab Flat Friends for this card, which I have coloured with my Promarkers.

For my background I have used a mixture of plain blue paper and holiday themed papers from Do Crafts. I love how bright and colourful this card has turned out.

For more inspiration pop by the challenge blog and see all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week.

I'd also like to enter this card in the following challenges:

- anything goes - anything goes

Have you seen my afternoon tea blog? If you've got a spare five minutes...grab a cuppa and get ready to drool! I promise you lots of afternoon tea chat and reviews....and loads of scrummy photos! Take a peek !



Many thanks for popping by today,Wedgie xxx
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment