Friday, January 3, 2014

Urgent Tuesday's Tails~Chesney

This is thethat features shelter animals. Find a cat, dog, rabbit, etc. at your local animal shelter or rescue and feature them on this Blog Hop! Come join the fun and help a furry friend find a forever home! And while you're at it, don't forget to visit the other blogs and share their doggies, cats, rabbits, and all the other animals that need forever homes on your social media sites. Please spread the word! Thanks tofor hosting this blog hop! I was working ahead on my blog posts for next week and was going to do a Tuesday's Tails post, after I did my search for Chesapeakes in the area I came across Chesney and he is in URGENT need to be adopted. He is scheduled for euthanasia next Tuesday when I was going to do this post so I moved it up to today to get the word out and hopefully find this boy a home.



URGENT-CHESNEY




Chesapeake Bay Retriever * Adult * Male * Large



Jacksonville, IL



They don't say much but this says it all:



ABOUT URGENT-CHESNEY



"Chesney" is a nice tempered Chesapeake

Bay Retriever. 7-8 yrs. old



Scheduled to be euthanized on Tues.

Dec. 10th at the Morgan County Animal

Control in Jacksonville IL 217-245-24015

or after hours Flo, The Dog PEN Rescue 217-589-426



POWERED BY LINKY TOOLS



to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment