Saturday, January 11, 2014

OCC Lip Tar

Whilst I was in Vegas back in November, I couldn't help but indulge my inner spend-a-holic with a trip to beauty Mecca .



I've been desperate to get my hands onLip Tar's for a good few years now, after swooning over their vibrant shades in various make up magazines and trying them at the yearly IMATS trade show after I'm all spent out. So luckily for me and my purse, Sephora had a fantastic , ideal for my globe trotting kit!




The kit features four shades, a light peach pink, rich fuchsia, pillarbox red and deep dark plum, all of which can be mixed to create customised shades. Each shade is richly pigmented, meaning a little goes a very very long way!



OCC Lip Tar offers the longevity of a lipstick in the easy of application of a liquid gloss. On application, I noticed how fluid lip tar is, it leaves the lips super glossy until it dries down within a minute or so, to a satin finish. Once dry you can barely feel it, which is exactly what I like in a lip stain! Unlike most stains, Lip Tar contains Hemp and Peppermint oil and vitamin E, meaning lips stay hydrated during wear.

.I'm really loving the bold red, and think this one is bypassing the kit and straight into my handbag! So, I just need to hurry back to the sunny states to stock up on more shades!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment