Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Finally! Life force energy and energy healing principles from a Christian/ LDS view. Here you will find holistic health in Latter-Day-Saint language. Who knew that prophets have spoken about such principles?!



This site is about whole person healing and shares what I learned in searching to help my daughter w/ anxiety & bipolar (and later on my son w/ Lyme Disease & co-infectionmycoplasma).




NEW!See holistic classes in Northern Utah posted below!



LIFE FORCE



"NO, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT WATER IS,"



SAID THE FISH."WHY DO YOU ASK?"



(ELEANOR BARROW CARTOON IN



QUANTUM TOUCH BY RICHARD GORDON



THIS CARTOON MAKES ME LAUGH BECAUSE I USED TO BE LIKE THAT FISH.I HAD NO IDEA THAT WE LIVE IN AN "OCEAN" OF UNIVERSAL LIFE FORCE ENERGY .THAT FISH REPRESENTS AN OVER-WHELMING NUMBER OF PEOPLE. IF WE ASKED THE AVERAGE CHRISTIAN IF THEY BELIEVED IN CHI LIFE FORCE ENERGY THEY WOULD LIKELY ANSWER "NO."THAT IS SAD AND IRONIC BECAUSE CHRISTIANS & LATTER-DAY SAINTSUSE SEVERAL DIFFERENT TERMS FOR "LIFE FORCE ENERGY" -- THEY JUST HAVEN'T REALIZED IT YET!SCRIPTURES USE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SET OF VOCABULARY TO DESCRIBE THE SAME 'FOREIGN' TERMS AS HOLISTIC HEALTH PRACTITIONERS USE!



I share a story in my book of being prompted by the spirit to call a past bishop's wife. I told her of our daughter's trials with severe depression and cutting and suicidal tendencies. She asked if I had only looked for help in the medical field. "Startled, I answered, 'Yes, of course. WHAT ELSE IS THERE?' 'Oh,' she said, 'there is a whole other field of medicine.' 'Really? I asked incredulously?' 'Yes, it is called Energy Medicine,' she replied in a matter-of-fact way.' She said it was an alternative but complementary treatment." (Healing Arts, 2) She explained that it involved life force energy. Later, I found prophets comparing life force energy to



intelligence in the light of Christ.I was also surprised to learn that energy healing assisted with all kinds of emotional and physical illnesses.



The more I learn about ENERGY WORK, the more I learn that faith is a spiritual gift and a principle of power. In my opinion, energy healing is spiritual re-patterning.Energy healing has taught me how to apply Jesus Christ's atonement in ways I had not considered before. Scripture says the Savior took upon Himself not only our sins, but also our illnesses and heartaches...all mortal bitterness. That includes our EMOTIONS which are heavily involved in health. I have observed over 10 years as a facilitator of HEALING ARTS that doing EMOTIONAL RELEASE WORK can be a very spiritual process which fosters the development of spiritual gifts. (There are also areas in alternative therapies that I avoid altogether.) It has been my experience that Christ-centered INTEGRATIVE HEALTH MODALITIES teach a person they can ask in faith for much more than previously thought. And our body's ability to heal is greater than we've been led to believe.Open your heart to new possibilities!My family is so greatly blessed because we did.



My book Healing Arts validates dozens of complementary health therapies for Christians by uncovering how "Chi" life force energy and other principles fit with belief in Jesus Christ. The book is for sale below on the side bar or at a growing list of fine locations:APPLE A DAY464 N. MAIN ST.HEBER, UTDr. Judith Moore's office210 E. Main St.Midway, UT Herb Awareness188 S. MainSpringville, UTLighten Your Path72 Chambers St. Suite 5 So. OgdenSunbreeze Herb Shoppe160 S. State Orem, UT



Welcome to "Hope for a Better World." Here you will find help for depression and much more. You will learn cutting-edge scientific principles you likely didn't even know existed. These will alter the way you view dis-ease and assist whatever ails you.



This site offers several answers to the question, "WHAT ELSE IS THERE?" Below on shelves are subtle energy related books reviewed by me.There is a post listing FACILITATORS I have had sessions with, as well as blog posts on many subjects. A search bar is included for your convenience.



Information is for education purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or treat anyone. Health is the sole responsibility of the reader. Please consult with a licensed health care practitioner when dealing with illness. A wise philosophy might be to combine the best of both wisdom- East and West - for optimal integrative health care.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment