1. Erin Motz's Do You Yoga Challenge Day 6 for Lower Back Pain
Seriously.This has saved my life.I have done it every. single day since my last spasm.I feel it stretching and strengthening my back every time I do it.I do this before any other exercises of the day, and I might be addicted.I also may be very close to having it memorized.
2. This Eddie Baur cardigan
I got it from one of my mother in law for Christmas.I can't take it off.It is soft, slouchy, pretty.Plus it saves me from shopping for myself.Double win.
3. Erin Motz's 10 Day Ab Challenge
It's almost over now, sadly.The workouts are short and sweet.They get my abs burning and my blood flowing.I can also feel them strengthening my back.Triple win for me.
4. Cooking Light's Butternut Squash and Parsnip Baked Pasta
Okay, I changed this one a lot!Plus I couldn't find an active link for the recipe that didn't involve me logging into MyRecipes folder.Hopefully it's still out there if you search for it, but if not, this may be something I post a recipe for.
I used Acorn Squash.I've tried this recipe with butternut and spaghetti squash, but Acorn is the way to go.I also went without the parsnips this last batch (because I didn't have them), and I enjoyed it so much more.
I also made it vegan.
Does anyone ever follow a recipe exactly ever anyway?Not me.
5. Mixing it up with punctuation.Adding periods.Capitalizing stuff I shouldn't.Sentence fragments.Bring them on!I'm a little more hesitant to do run on sentences, but I'm sure that has happened as well since I tend to ramble at times.
6. Favorite Painting
7. Favorite Picture of Animal Sweetness
Today I am grateful it is Friday.