Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Wake up!

I'm going to apologise in advance for the passionate words that may followed with a few little slip up words.



Correct me if I am wrong but isn't humanity meant to be ONE? Aren't we meant to prop each other up with beautiful compliments and genuine positivity. To nourish one anothers passions and purpose and to provide a safe haven for everyone to be themselves?




Because today, I decided for one of the very few times to actually read the news, and these are the images that literally brought me to tears.



(screen shot from news.com.au)



Firstly an outrageous new trend and supposed 'in' trait to have on the beach to render you beautiful and then following that an article written about the sad biggest loser auditions.I couldn't actually believe my eyes.



There are so many women and men out there who have such low self esteem and have no idea how to create self love. Sixteen year old girls who dropped out of school because they were bullied from being to big! Then, on the other end of the spectrum we have girls who are naturally thin and are picked on for being 'ano' or called a toothpick, and shit then we have the actual diseases that stem from this behaviour - anorexia nervosa, bulimia, body dysmorphic syndrome and so many more.



Then we have the boys, the boys who fall into the above diseases and conditions and then the rise of young men taking anabolic steroids to 'beef up' for the girls.



When did it become inferior to just be yourself and care for your body?

When did it become uncool to compliment someone on something that has nothing to do with beauty)"> ]



Take control of your life, find peace in your heart, respect for yourself, learn to be the most impeccable human you can and find a system that works for you, that gives you all your body needs, and watch EVERYTHING transform, because that is what it has done for me!



If you believe that I am in fact correct here please share with me, and share this article.



Because I want to start a ripple that turns into a gigantic freaking wave and changes this for good .
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment