Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sam I Am

Soooo here we go, my first post ever. Scary! But also, super exciting. I thought it would never happen but looky here, yay! I have been wanting to do this (start a blog) after being a bored-in-class, fashion and all things pretty, shiny, fringed or lacy obsessed college student and realizing i creepishly spend a long time looking at and reading blogs throughout my day for that daily dose of inspiration. Certain blogs became a sort of pick-me-up and i could not wait to wake up and read the next day's posts. I refuse to ever let myself have a bad day, and started to realize something as small as a beautifully decorated foamy cappuccino could turn my day around or simply enhance my already great day. Anything can do this though, you just have to find what captures you. What captures me are the topics on this blog and i can't wait to share them all with you!

I chose this outfit to put up first because it describes me to a T. When I am not in my daily uniform of all black (or white or beige) or typically lulu lemon, you will most often find me in a pair of skintight jeans (preferably bell bottoms but I can't really be rocking those with flip flops around town) so when i do slip the bells on you can bet wedges come with them. Maybe someday I will pull off wearing wedges all day every day, but until then, I wear them with my bell bottoms (obviously to go out in and with summery dresses) because they make short legs, like mine, look longer and therefor skinnier (YES)! I am a jeans and cute top kinda girl. This outfit makes me feel tall, somehow makes my legs look long, unless I am being completely delusional... but I love lace like i mentioned earlier and have always had a major attraction to flowy tops ( is my ultimate) because i dig the bohemian vibe the style gives off, especially with the contrast of the tight fitting jeans. The top is completely unstructured, free and flowing. I couldn't be more obsessed. I want more of it- like every color and pattern they make it in.

The jewelry i am wearing was not special for this outfit. If you could ask any of my girlfriend's they would tell you I do anything and everything with all these rings and bracelets and that necklace on- yoga, hike, spin, shower you name it. Maybe I am lazy but they are all too pretty to leave one out and take off. The only time i take any of them off is if i want to trade one for a statement piece for a certain outfit.


Well, that's me! I hope you fall in love with this blog and enjoy it as much as i do
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment