Sunday, July 14, 2013

Q&A: How can I make a dynamite online dating profile as a somewhat introverted guy?

QUESTION BY XAN: HOW CAN I MAKE A DYNAMITE ONLINE DATING PROFILE AS A SOMEWHAT INTROVERTED GUY?

Hi all, to keep it short, I'm a very good catch 26 year old male (nice guy, great job, live on my own, ripped/strong beach body) but fairly introverted and not huge into the bar scene and my workplace is primarily guys so I started trying the online scene (tried primarily match, eharmony, and POF so far). I'm disapointed with the results so far, since I almost never get responses or first contact from women I've been interested in (don't take this the wrong way, but primarily I only hear from excessively overweight, depressed, or high baggage women). How can I show, without being too arrogant, all of my best features in my profile? I am not vain, and just trying to "get more profile views/emails" for the sake of just that. I just want to actually get people interested so I can get out there, and meet a few, and decide on one lady eventually. I do want a LTR, in due time, not just one night stands. Any tips? Maybe some ladies who are also good catches can give me tips what stands out in a guys' profile? Thanks




BEST ANSWER:



Answer by Uncle Frank

It's certainly conceivable to achieve good results in

internet dating. Nevertheless it demands quite a bit of work

to get your profile + msgs interesting.



Profile:

I recommend you take a look at different guys' profiles

to gain an idea of how repeated they are and what a

girl reads over and over. Try to stand out

from the crowd.



Messages:

Think about the girl's experience. From

her view, she is getting plenty of messages

from every other man that say "hey sexy" or "hey cutie"

and this can be quite uninteresting in due time. I suggest

you get a temporary bogus girl profile to notice just what I mean

and don't send the same boring messages everybody else sends.



GIVE YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION BELOW!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment