Friday, July 26, 2013

The sad life of a lobsided teen-manatee

I did it again.

I abandoned this blog.

But you know what, it was worth it. I was having the time of my life.


No, that was a total lie, the only things I've done the past few months were watching anime and ordering stuff online. My life is sad. But as long as that entertains you guys it's fine with me.



Speaking about 'having the time of my life', it is supposed to be summer vacation here in Belgium.

I've been really productive.

In other word I have finished more then 12 series and played too many videogames.

I also got my wisdom teeth extracted. Yesterday. Four of them. So let me explain that story first.



So a month ago my dentist told me that I should get my wisdom teeth extracted cause my wouth was too small. The first thing I did was argue with my dentist because in my opinion I shouldn't do that because I already had four teeth pulled out. (not because they were rotten but because my mouth was already too small I am a very hygeniec kid thank you very much.) But in the end we decided on doing it anyways because... well... the dentist has the higher word. We went to the hospital to make an appointment and they asked me if I wanted to be anesthetized. HELL YEAH I WANTED TO BE ANESTHETIZED!

Because

ONE: I wasn't anesthetized when I first got my teeth pulled out and I swear to god; NEVER AGAIN. I could feel the pressure of the woman ripping my teeth out and I could hear the sound of my teeth cracking.

TWO: I never been drugged before and I just got too excited because it always looks really cool in movies.

three: Fucking yolo. (is that even appropriate?)



And then came the day that I had to go to the hospital. I was dragged into a room where another girl was staying in. Apparently she was there to get her teeth extracted too. So I had a roommate! Oh the joys. It was pretty fun though. She brought her 3DS so we talked about animal crossing. I am such a loser. ANYWAYS, finally the doctor came in. "ready for your operation?" HELL YEAH I AM BRING IT ON LADY. After an embarrasing butt-shot the drove my bed to the elevator. (it was so much fun I had to hide my smile the whole way to the operation room.) Then she shoved the bed to the operation bed where I had to lay in. First I tried to snatch the blanket from my first bed but the doctor was all like; 'err you gotta leave the blanket behind'. So I did. Then the doctors started the whole anaesthesia thing. I had to breathe into this little mask. I remember my last words being; mister doctor your stuff

aint workin' and then I fell asleep.



I woke up back in the room. And when I looked up (cause I layed on my back, duh) the first thing I saw

were these FOUR DISGUSTING BLOODY TEETH HANGING IN A SYRING

LIKE

WHAT THE FUCK REALLY

WAS THAT REALLY NESSECARY?

Anyways, I wasn't allowed to drink for 5 hours after my operation so I just layed in my hospital bed,

drinking my own blood. (believe me it's even more disgusting then it sounds)



Finally I got to go home. The only things I'm allowed to eat are pudding, ice cream, you know... teeth-

less granny foods.



Well bump that I ate a whole batch of noodles when I came home because I HADN'T EATEN IN 18

HOURS. So currently I'm living on noodles, pasta, oden, soup, pudding and ben and jerries.

I also have the face of a chipmunk. But not like the cute chipmunk type.

More like the mutated lobsided chipmunk with rabies.

It looks horrible.

My mom and sister constantly ask me stupid questions such as;

What are you eating?

What are you stuffing in your cheeks?

Why do you look at me like that?

Oy little chipmunk!

Who hit you in the jaw?

What happended to your face?

BECAUSE FUCK YOU THATS WHAT HAPPENED



I made a drawing to show you guys what I mean

Now I feel a bit productive... SUCCES!



The sad part is that this is actually so damn accurate. WOW FANTASTIC DRAWING SKILLS.



so yeah. Lovely. I'm going to start a new anime today. It's called Deadman Wonderland and

apparantly it's really good! I just finished Hataraku maou-sama and GOD THAT ANIME WAS HILARIOUS

PLEASE WATCH IT I PEED AT SOME PARTS

Here is a video with one of my favorite parts. I laughed so hard at lucifer (purple haired dude.)

I feel connected to him on a spiritual level.



That's all! I'm too lazy to spellcheck so... sorry!

Have a great vacation/time at school wherever you are!



Goodbye my friends!

xoxo Annaleigh
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment