Monday, July 29, 2013

Found String required double

I am trying to decimal format a group of numbers into a 2D array and I keep getting an Error in Netbeans. It says where I have the d.format(0.0); that I need a double and have a String when then input present is 0.0. This is driving me insane and I have tried parsing just to try something and hasn't worked.



NumberFormat d = new DecimalFormat("#0.00"); String [] counties = {"Broward", "Miami-Dade", "Palm Beach", "Average"}; String [] petroltype = {"Regular", "Plus-2", "Supreme", "Diesel","Average"}; double [][] array = new double[5][4]; public PetrolPrice (double [][] p) { for (int i = 0; i < 5; i++) { for(int j = 0; j < 4; j++) { array[i][j] = d.format(0.0); } } for (int i = 0; i < 4; i++) { for(int j = 0; j < 3; j++) { array[i][j] = p[i][j]; } } }

Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment