Monday, July 29, 2013

Motivation Monday!!

Happy Monday! I love Mondays because they always feel like a fresh start. The slate is wiped clean and you have hope for what can be achieved in the week ahead. I like to set goals for my week. This week my goals are:



1. Eat Clean 95% of the time (It's my sons birthday this week so a piece of birthday cake may make its way into my mouth...I'm not perfect!)




2. Exercise every day. Whether that be a brisk walk, weights session or yoga/pilates class



3. Clean out and re-organise my bathroom cupboards. Things have gotten way out of control!



4. Write at least 2 blog posts (1 down...)!



5. Keep on top of cleaning chores and washing/ironing/folding (This is a tough one!)



6. Lighten up & have more fun! I can be way to hard on myself and I am trying really hard not tobe so self critical!



Below are some images that I find motivating to kick start this week!



What are your goals for this week? Do you like Mondays like me?

Have a wonderful week everyone :-)

Sophia xo
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment