Friday, July 5, 2013

Project Manila: The Little Juans It was in 2010 when I started...

Project Manila: The Little Juans
It was in 2010 when I started taking Street Photography as the focus of my blog and most of my subjects were street kids who love to pose in front of the camera. I just love going out on the street and take lots of shots. The street is where I belong in photography. I guess people remember most about my photos are those where the subjects are kids. I just love how kids act in front of the camera.

In preparation for ’s event this coming June 12, I’ll be posting series of street shots sets that were taken at Manila. If you missed my street shots, here it is. I’m glad that a lot of people were requesting for some street shots.  Thank you guys, and for that you gave me a great idea and Project Manila was born. I promise to give you fresh street photography soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment