Friday, July 5, 2013

Project Manila: In Monochrome “When you photograph people in...

Project Manila: In Monochrome
“When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!” by Ted Grant
Black and White really adds drama to a photograph. I just love how my shots in this set look in Black and White. A different perspective to look at things.  This shots were taken from a photowalk that I did 2 years ago that started at Quiapo to Intramuros. Just converted these images to black and white to make it more interesting. I really miss doing photowalks. 

In preparation for ’s event this coming June 12, I’ll be posting series of street shots sets that were taken at Manila. If you missed my street shots, here it is. I’m glad that a lot of people were requesting for some street shots.  Thank you guys, and for that you gave me a great idea and Project Manila was born. I promise to give you fresh street photography soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment