Friday, July 19, 2013

Coming Storm

5.5 x 7.5 inchesInks on Paper14 x 19 cm - Unframed

This piece has a slight fantasy illustration quality to it, with clouds that almost resemble some sort of mythical animals perhaps...

The jagged edges of the paper can be kept or hidden according to the type of framing you choose. (Floating v.s. matting)]




This painting has a lot of details and subtle colors that may not show on this photo. The blues are mostly dark but rich and vibrant. The effects achieved with these inks is amazing (but perhaps hard to see here...?) I never tire to play with them. I get lost in contemplation with this piece because there is so much going on, and it's nothing I was controlling, it just happened that way. I love this process! A process of layering... many, many layers, like most of my Ocean Meditations.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment