Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Many Faces of A MasterMind

There are so many personalities I've come to recognize and associate as the creation of the Grand Puppet Master himself, I could not possibly list them all here.Some are or have been Friends of .Others I know of indirectly as Friends of .With every new character, there is greater opportunity for clarification.Here are some of his more useful and informative creations I've come across:



Although Vince looks the part of the stereotypical American-Italian mobster, he is remembered for being the first "Caucasian" character in whom I was asked to Skype.The session was weird as nothing was synchronised.While waiting for me he was talking on his phone, but the words I was hearing were different than the ones he was forming with his mouth.Though I could not see a TV, I could hear one in the background.It was the news.It seemed dubbed.I know he did not get my feed because I purposely kept my lens closed, yet for the briefest moment he reacted as if he had received it.I was almost certain he was being fed someone else's as if it were my own.I was also certain he were not the one I was speaking with....even though it was his image I was being shown.




Alex is one of three Barnard boys...and Darwin's best friend.According to posts and comments, Alex saved his life on more than one occasion...though there are no details.He owns his own business, a construction company like Weber when he lived there.Alex has two daughters; one named Daisy (after Darwin, I assume).The other is Amelia.Interestingly enough, I told Weber just days before discovering this tidbit of information I would've liked to have called my daughter Amelia.Darwin borrows Alex's clothes...alot.I assume this is because he is poor....because borrowing clothes for the fun of it is only hip when you're a teenager.I know there's another reason...and I know what that is, but I think for now I will leave it at this.



is from Austria where he lives with his father, siblings, housekeeper, and her child.He moved back from Italy, after being hit real hard by the recession.The closest city is located approximately two hours from his village.He plows snow for a living, but his livelihood extends to Russia where he has business dealings with dangerous men.He flies in and out in a day...always on military aircraft and always travelling with military convoy when conducting business."Hoods" are an important part of his life...particularly ones with holes only for the nose and/or mouth.It could be a recreational preference...but something tells me that's doubtful.



Formerly of St. Lucia, now living in Switzerland, Stephen is considered to be a good friend of Darwin's.From what I know he works for the UN, but in what capacity I cannot say.The great thing about his job is he gets to travel alot.The sad thing is I missed meeting him by one day when according to a picture he posted of him and his son, he was in Toronto in the same mall around the time I first met Weber.His son is a handsome boy...and the spitting image of Weber's eldest son.



Dorian is a yoga instructor, originally from France but now living in Geneva, Switzerland.He went to Australia this passed February for a two-week long yoga retreat.How exactly he makes his money, I am not certain.I do know his apartment, as seen here, is the same apartment in which many persons on Facebook have posted and depicted as their own.I do know he is good buddies with 's Geneva gal pal, .He likes to correct my French....although I am not always certain he is right in his corrections.



I'm treating as if he were another character since I don't know what parts of his story are real and what is fiction.Apparently HappyCock was once , a DJ in St. Lucia.He owned and operated a bar by the name of HappyCock Bar N Grill until he left for Europe to presumably explore his poetic side at .He moved to New York City a little over a year ago.Sometime this year he opened a restaurant by the name of in St. Lucia, but has since closed and converted it back to HappyCock Bar N Grill (both occupied the same building).I do not know what city or country(the person) now resides.



Jim McLaughlin sends me photos everyday of an erotic nature.He is an older man who works six days a week and enjoys taking lots of baths.He lives in a full house with what I assume is a wife, sons, daughter, and grandchild.Jim is perhaps the whitest guy I know, yet interestingly his lower limbs are super brown....and not because he enjoys suntanning.



Master Charlie



MASTER CHARLIE

Master Charlie no longer frequents Facebook, but for a time we were close.He sent me a Friend Request just two weeks before The Emergency Broadcast System in Great Falls, Montana began reporting zombies were rising from the graves.He's from this town.The system was hacked, but oddly the US military has been training for something called OPERATION ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE for some time now.We've spoken on the phone.His voice differs fromand , but only after a series of clicks masked by static....30 seconds into the conversation.



Based on a photo taken with a woman known to be about my height, my guess is Michael is as tall as Weber.Interestingly, his only son...born two years after...looks near identical to ' youngest boy.is Darwin's brother-in-law, according to Facebook.Oddly, he poses with his wife like she were his sister....and with his sister like their relationship were more friendly or intimate than siblings.Just an observation.



Brassy and sassy and downright rude....that would be .He sells brownies...delivers them right to the door.As he once said in a Skype call that got way creepy when cannibalism seemed to be implied, he is "beyond" the law.Don't know what that meant, but just nodded my head and slowly backed away from the conversation.At least this time I knew I was talking to a real person in real time...though there were still noises in the static.Based on their clothing, seems as if and think alike.



Nigel is cousin to my good friend Shervon, aka .He is also a Radio DJ.All the "characters" I come across are meant to challenge the stereotype that all black persons look alike.Nigel is that one personality in whom I can clearly see Darwin in his face.



entered this country as a refugee from St. Lucia about three years ago.He lives in an apartment with four other people (whom he knows nothing about).His four children range from 4-26 and live with their mother or other family members.Weber has this way of revealing the most interesting things like his shiny, pearl-white teeth are fake.He's also been "trained" to communicate the way he does.He's "trained" to function with little to no sleep....which he does frequently.He has this nasty habit of needing to be in bed by midnight.He reacts as if he's Cinderella about to turn into a pumpkin at the moment the clock strikes twelve.He does seem to be up by four though.He's a vegetarian who oddly enough ravished my turkey left-overs...even after I told him it was meat.His greatest loves in life are God (or more specifically the Bible which has some code I cannot crack) and Pyramid opportunities.Being so focused on these two things makes him a bit 2-dimensional for my taste.



So this is my life...on a daily basis.These are only a fraction of the colourful characters that grace my pages.Although I treat them as individuals, I am also very aware each provides a mere glimpse of the man behind the curtain.He is the one who for better or worse, I most love.Hopefully one day I might see his true face and know him for the man he is rather than the job he does.That is my wish.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment