Saturday, July 13, 2013

Symphogear G 02

Glad to see Symphogear isn't letting up on us.



The opening sequence was rather lackluster, and I still hate the first twenty second of "Vitalization." Ending sequence was nice and much better than last season's. I'll have to listen to the song ("Next Destination") a few more times before I can form an opinion on it.




Of what I remember from Tsubasa's new song, I really liked it. The new attack as shown above was freaking great. I look forward to the inevitable upgrade as well as her redux battle with Maria. Also, I've gotta cosplay Tsubasa one day. In this concert's outfit.



Lots of Nanoha A's influence here, especially with Hibiki and the pink Symphogear user Shirabe. They're basically Nanoha and Vita. I rather dislike Shirabe's Symphogear outfit. Kirika's is better, but still not too fond of it. They don't look too cohesive with the primary color trio and Maria, but then again they are lolis



Shirabe's seiyuu is Najou Yoshino who hasn't really had any notable roles. Well, except for fuckin' Akiho in Robotics;Notes. Didn't know she was capable enough of a singer to be cast here, but again I'll have to wait until I really hear her character song to form any sort of opinion.



Kirika's Kayano Ai has sung numerous theme songs already and has a very cute and light voice. I look forward to seeing whether her song will reflect that or whether Elements Garden tried to challenge her and go with something that requires her to sing out and with support.



So again the Swan Songs totally aren't suicidal anymore. They've lived through them all, so fuck it. Let's use them to form an ultimate attack! This scene was awesome and this is also only the second episode. I can't even imagine what's in store for the finale. Great episode.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment