Thursday, July 18, 2013

Some more details and almost ready

For the most part my dollhouse miniatures are doing (or at least the makings of companies), but also other crafts and such, what is it then inspiration struck, I do, here was telling. The enthusiasm often more than skills ... (^ ^)

Hello again after a long time .. 0 / Labour are to have kept you busy for a long time - and when the days are stretched so long, so I do not have more than a little bit too lazy to read other blogs. We still need to be able to five days, and then would have to a little bit easier ... Also, spring fatigue symptoms I have found myself for some time. Hello again after a long time .. 0 / Work matters have kept me busy for a long time - and as the days have stretched so long, so I have been more than a little too tired to do anything else than to read other blogs. We still need to keep for 5 days and then it SHOULD get a Little Easier ... I have also Noticed lion king singapore some spring fatigue symptoms in myself for some time. At first .. At first ... A Warm Welcome To My New Followers!

In honor of the beginning of the new year, after all I've had time to drop by once in a yard sale treasures are looking for ... It is fine it must be time to even it (^ ^) In honor of the beginning of the new year, I've had time to stop once at the flea market lion king singapore to look for treasures ... One must always have time to go there at Least (^ ^) Here's what I found .. Here is what I found ..


Since the work is now busy - I have not done casually minej... is not enough energy lion king singapore in them. I'm just trying lion king singapore Vahina quiet moments to myself to crochet summer clothes lion king singapore ... Because the work is now busy - I have not done the minis ... do not have enough energy to them. I'm just trying In Those few quiet moments I have to crochet myself some summer clothes ... As long as this busy at work to ease, so I'm trying to get my house to start tekoaki ... As long as the hassle at work Calms down, so I'll try to get on with the making of my house ...

Hello! Quite a lot of the blog is a quiet beer in January, probably many bloggers have muullakkin spring fatigue, I've got at least have been :)) But if you only now starting to pick up in February! Delete

Load more ...

NarinaN pertI'm a few years ago dollhouse mineistenthusiastic about the Optimist Pessimist admits lion king singapore to sex, 40 + years old 4's teen mom Ostrobothnia. "Ikilaihduttaja 'a diet always starts on Monday ^ ^ Get excited about different things easily, but rarely get anything done until the end. All my hobbies are largely what happens ON / OFF attitude, either I did not do anything at all, or when inspiration strikes - tinkering with almost around the clock, when I did not stop in any malttaisi = 0} I am also a certain degree of sesonkih per.. Mainly Christmas and Halloween are now, especially tinkering enthusiasm to wake up. I love, especially all kinds of witchy stuff within the category (eg, Potter, "sink" on me, 0}) Witches are wonderful ^ ^ View Profile

2013 (13) October (3) June (2) May (1) April (3) March (3) February (1) busy at work ... Heiman and spring fatigue --- a Busy .. 2012 (58) December (5) November (4) January (1) September (8) August (12) October (3) June (4) May (3) April (8) March (1) February (6) January (3) 2011 (101) December (9) November (5) October (7) September (10) August lion king singapore (8) July (11) June (11) May (16) April (11) March (7) February (6)

4 hours ago

Oud Hollandse Zilveren Miniatuur kannetjes I KETELS voor het poppenhuis

10 hours ago

Besu, dolls, miniatures and hand made jewelry

Salmons

14 hours ago

Dany's DIY Minis

Svarvade tandpetare

1 day ago

NOW IN THE ATTIC ... MINIATURE WAGON!

1 day ago

Sous-v tements miniatures "deuxi me essai"

1 day ago

The Mini Mice

Abschiedstr nen

2 days ago

La Belle Cuisine by ... Marina

18th c. Antwerp Cabinet House

Melymel Piccoli sogni

Couples fofucha con Yorkshire

2 days ago

Zaubaergarten

2 days ago

About My Doll Houses

La porte-fen tre

3 days ago

Mini Mod Pod

CUISINE

3 days ago

Lada miniatures

Fully Furnished

4 days ago

Tiny Stories

Things I Have Been Making

4 days ago

Das war mein Geburtstag

4 days ago

Swimming into the Past and Paddle Fest at Willows Beach

5 days ago

a bohemian bazaar

Some more details and almost ready

6 days ago

Lucia St. Olaf Daughter

Relojes Provenzal
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment