Friday, July 5, 2013

Future Market at Escolta by 98B! The Future Market was held at...

Future Market at Escolta by 98B!
The Future Market was held at the vacant space in Escolta last May 25! I really wasn’t planning on going to this event but still decided to check it out because of the cool items sold here. Since it was unplanned, I only have my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with me to take photographs. I’m glad that I still managed to capture good images. 

The event features mainly artists selling their own merchandises. Cool DIY stuff, independent labels, limited edition handmade crafts, and more. Basically, it’s a gathering of artists which was kinda awesome! It was a comfortable place to be in since you see works from people you idolized in their craft.
I’m glad that organizes events like this, I think they have these markets at Escolta once a month so yeah. Don’t miss the opportunity to see cool stuff and make sure to drop by their future market!

No comments:

Post a Comment