Thursday, July 25, 2013

I just recently finished this process poster that I have listed above. It is an analysis process that I developed from the American Arts and Crafts movement, primarily focusing on the creations by the world famous architect and designer, Frank Lloyd Wright. I decided to chose something from nature since Mr. Wright was a firm believer in the overall beauty of the nature that surrounds us. So for my three dimensional concept I chose to develop an idea that was similar to that of the Rock Snail.I wanted to use this piece of inspiration because it shares many design similarities to that of Frank Lloyd Wrights Guggenheim Museum.The asymmetrical balance, tactile texture, and the overall curvilinear lines were my main focus for this design.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment