Wednesday, July 17, 2013

[Comic-Con '13] NECA Already Won the Con...

I don't even know where to begin as the image gallery below is a bit overwhelming. I think it's actually best if I highlight a few items and let you kind of carouse through it.



NECA that they'll be doing a PLANET OF THE APES line Wednesday morning, and although no images have been shared, yet, there are plenty of other goodies on display at the San Diego Comic-Con.




The one that caught my eye was the new PREDATOR figure, pictured above, that features Dutch (Arnold Schwarzenegger) through the eyes of the film's hunter. It's easily a must-own. There's also a 1/4 scale version of Dutch on the way, and about 100 variations of new Predator toys, including one that absolutely blew my mind (from series 11, featured at bottom).



And while we don't have a Ripley, still, the ALIEN and ALIENS line continues to grow. And with the tease of a 35th Anniversary Collection arriving in 2014, I remain hopefully NECA can land Sigourney Weaver's likeness.



Lastly, I'd like to point out some more cool GREMLINS 2 toys, which makes me wish I has real shelf space for them. I love the "Wicked Witch of the West" melted Gremlin, as well as the one with the Warner Bros. log on it. I think I may just nab that for shits and giggles.



More soon, NECA is known to reveal more throughout the weekend.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment