Friday, July 12, 2013

25 Random Facts About Me!

* I really love zoos, especially Longleat. They are my favourite places in the world as I love animals.

* The Notebook is my favourite film and I have a huge crush on Ryan Gosling as Noah Calhoun.

* I have dyed my hair black, red, purple, blonde, ombre, and ginger.


* I have size 7 feet.

* I love TV series. My favourites are The Walking Dead, True Blood and Downton Abbey.

* I'm the most negative person you will ever meet.

* I will instantly want to buy something if it's cat related.

* The only series of books I have ever read is The Twilight Saga.

* The first memory I have is eating a packet of crisps in a supermarket.

* I cannot stand mayonnaise or salad cream, the thought of being anywhere near them makes me cringe.

* I suffer from anxiety and emetophobia and I can't leave my house without my anti-sickness tablets.

* I don't like drinking alcohol.

* I am leaving the country to go on holiday for the first time in two weeks and I'm slightly terrified!

* I can eat a full large bar of chocolate in one sitting.

* I like to collect postcards or key rings from everywhere I visit.

* If Christmas wasn't in December I'd probably hibernate between October and April.

* Kings of Leon have been my favourite band for over 5 years and I finally got to see them live 3 days ago.

* I love going to gigs but I don't particularly like clubbing.

* My first pets were a dog named Jobey and a cat called Pussy (yes, really...).

* I'm a very fussy eater.

* Despite being British, I despise tea.

* I think I'm ill or coming down with something every single day of my life.

* I'm terrible at explaining my feelings to people.

* I can remember song lyrics stupidly quickly.

* Ever since I watched an episode of Time Team with my Nan aged about 7, I've wanted to become an archaeologist. I also to this day watch Time Team almost every day.



I remembered seeing this post a while a go onblog so I thought I'd give it a go. I hope you enjoyed reading about me and don't think I'm some sort of strange mayo hating, Time Team loving lunatic! I'd love to read any of your 25 Facts posts!

Hope you have a lovely evening!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment