Tuesday, July 23, 2013

100,000 Strong For Bringing Back Megaman Legends 3 Made My Day!

I am embracing for impact on Pixiv, dA, Youtube and perhaps here as people saw the Megaman Volnutt QR codes I made, posted on the 100,000 Strong For Bringing Back Megaman Legends 3 Facebook page. I never thought they would do that since they are busy with other things and life. I am very glad to see people on Facebook liking the Megaman Volnutt outfit and helmet I made.



Before I go on with this post, let me make this perfectly clear. I am aware that someone on Pixiv called has already made a Megaman Volnutt outfit as well as a Roll Caskett and Tron Bonne outfit. However, that person's version of the Megaman Volnutt outfit is based on his Megaman Legends 2 appearance. For mine, I was focusing more on his very first appearance in Megaman Legends. If you compare the two outfits, the ratio of different parts of his clothes are distinct, as well as the colors on the arms. Also, there is a metallic circle on both shoulders in my design and the backs on both designs are different. I can go on about the differences, but these are just examples.




Why did I make the outfit?

The four reasons why I made his outfit, despite the fact there was already one before mine, is I am a fan of Megaman Legends and I want to improve more on the current design and pay more tribute to the first game. The third reason is mainly for fun and my player's name is called Trigger (note: I first named him Trigger since on Steam, I usually go by the name: TriggerWidget). My fourth reason is that I noticed that did not design Megaman Volnutt's helmet which gives me a better motive to make his outfit so I can match the colors with the outfit when I make his helmet. If you haven't played Animal Crossing New Leaf, you cannot edit someone's design after reading the QR code in the Able Sisters'.



How did the group find out about the designs I made?

Not too long ago, I sent a private message about it and a link to the QR's. to the group on FaceBook, hoping that by luck they would be interested in it.



Why did you want the group to know about it?

Although I designed the Volnutt outfit and helmet mainly for fun, I also want to use the outfit and helmet I made to bring more awareness about Megaman Legends 3. I was hoping that by posting the QR codes on dA or Pixiv would bring more awareness, but it wasn't. That is when I decided to show them to 100,000 Strong so they could post them on the FB page if they want to.



If you have any questions, feel free to bring it in the comments.



Also, I will NOT answer questions about who I am in Facebook. That is personal stuff and I am sure you don't want anyone asking you that either.



-TechieWidget
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment