Friday, July 5, 2013

A Trip to Los Baños Laguna So this was my very first off-campus...

A Trip to Los Baños Laguna
So this was my very first off-campus photography class and it was tiring but fun! As you all know, I’m currently taking up a diploma course in professional photography in CSB. So for our Black and White Photography (Film) class, we were given a chance to shoot outside the campus, in Laguna! We visited Dampalit Falls which was a good location to shoot waterfalls. The water was kinda murky because it rained the day before our visit. But still, I enjoyed it since it was my first time to see a waterfalls up-close! 
The shots in this photoset are from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. They were taken at Lalakay, Los Baños and at UP Los Baños. Don’t worry guys, I will still share the shots from my DSLR camera soon which are better! 
Follow me on Instagram: or @litratonijuan

No comments:

Post a Comment