Friday, July 5, 2013

4 Pics in White Here are just some of my shots from my Instagram...

4 Pics in White
Here are just some of my shots from my Instagram feed wherein I used a plain white cartolina as a background. Kinda joining the bandwagon wherein most of the people on Instagram post stuff like coffee, flowers, etc., on a plain white background. Haha. I guess in this case, it’s better for your photographs to look simple and not filled with unwanted elements. 

Instagram really helps me to hone my photography skills. Yes, I know you are using a mobile phone as a camera instead of the professional DSLR cameras, but it’s still photography. Just make sure to add a touch of art in every mobile shot you take.
What I learned in the recent months was that you should be able to appreciate photography no matter what kind of media used. If you don’t appreciate this kind of photography, I guess you really don’t know what art is.
Follow me on Instagram:  or @litratonijuan

No comments:

Post a Comment