Monday, July 15, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Henry, Male, Mini Foxie cross Tenterfield Terrier

Hi there! My name's Henry and I really want to find a new home. I was hoping to retire with my previous family, but sadly they had to give me up when they moved. I was really sad to leave them, but I'm hoping to find a new home/ retirement shack to put my paws up.



I'm a little older than the other dogs here at the shelter, but I still know when you need a dog cuddle or a nuzzle when you're feeling down. I would really love a daily walk to keep active, but nothing too crazy as I am getting a little creaky.




If you want an old dog to keep you warm this winter, come meet me at the . The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.



Adoptions:



Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm

Wednesday: Closed

Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm

Closed on Public HolidaysAt the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.



Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Henry a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment