Friday, July 5, 2013

Project Manila: Faces and Places If you visit Manila,...

Project Manila: Faces and Places
If you visit Manila, you’ll see a lot of working people. Real people working really hard to earn money for their family. It was this sight that made me appreciate the people in Manila. I am actually in Manila almost everyday and I got to know lots of people. From classmates to baristas to side car drivers, they are all great no matter what their conditions are. 
In this photo set, you’ll see the famous Manila Bay where people usually go to get a glimpse of the sunset, people visiting the Rizal Park, and people who work hard. Some people are trying to appreciate beauty despite the problems that the city brings and some just doing their routines, working for their future. I just love people who appreciate even the tiniest bit they get whether they live in Manila, Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Paranaque, or anywhere. 

In preparation for ’s event this coming June 12, I’ll be posting series of street shots sets that were taken at Manila. If you missed my street shots, here it is. I’m glad that a lot of people were requesting for some street shots.  Thank you guys, and for that you gave me a great idea and Project Manila was born. I promise to give you fresh street photography soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment