Friday, July 12, 2013

Funky Fingers

I now totally sympathize with everyone who has ever attempted to photograph neon polishes.I usually steer clear of them not only because they're difficult to photograph.....but all the other effort that comes with them.

About a month ago I was in Five Below with the kiddo and saw a bunch of neons.I have like NO bright purples in my collection, so I grabbed 2 different ones & let the boy choose.He picked Power Play and boy am I glad he did.


Not only am I totally in love with this polish, but I've received MORE compliments from men on this color than anything else nail related.I wore this on my toes for 2 weeks & did this swatch a few days after getting a mani at a salon, so please excuse my cuticles & stuff.

This was the closest I was able to get to the true color.Fortunately, I didn't edit this, color wise, at all.It's a neon pinky-purple, leans more towards purple.Bright and gorgeous.

Pink??Really camera?!?!?!

See, it wanted to photograph dark purple too.

Now I kept this last pic to show y'all the formula.

I did 2 coats of Power Play over 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White.There were minimal streaky spots, and it looks amazing over a white.I've not wore it alone, simply because I know neons show up better over a white base.It did dry kinda rubbery matte looking, so it definitely needs a top coat.Other than that, it was 100% amazing.

I loved it so much that I went back and purchased 2 more neons for myself & 6 other Funky Fingers polishes to give away on Instagram(go look & enter....username is trailerhoodchic).I'm currently using those other 2 that I got to polish my toes.:D
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment