Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Finally Home.

After a crazy and fun week full of family, I am finally back home and settled!



The zoo, Santa Barbara, and Disneyland with my cousins!




I went to the Santa Barbara Zoo and downtown Santa Barbara on Thursday with my cousin, aunt, and mom.There were so many adorable animals, and it was the first time my cousin had ever been to a zoo.It made me really happy to see how excited she got.



The next day, I went deep sea fishing off the coast of Santa Barbara.I was looking forward to a fun day with my cousins, uncle and grandpa, but it ended up being hell.First, I had to wake up at 3:30 in order to get to the boat that left at 4:30 (which was not fun), and then I ended up getting extremely sea sick.I had even taken anti-sea sickness pills, but apparently there was just no stopping it.I tried my hardest to fish and have a fun time, but after about half an hour of fishing it got even worse and I spent the rest of the day asleep on one of the benches in the food galley.By the time we got back at 4 pm, I was exhausted.



I barely had anytime to recuperate that night, because the next morning I was of to Disneyland for two days.I love Disneyland, so I automatically had a great time.The first day we went on almost every ride in Disneyland.The biggest adventure was getting stuck on the Jungle Cruise ride.Something happened in the unloading area and all the boats were instructed to go into reverse to return to the beginning of the ride.That was when our boat decided to come off of the track!It really wasn't that bad though because the employee on our boat was a very nice and friendly girl who made the experience fun.Plus, when we got off they gave us each three Fast Passes to go on any rides we wanted!It was totally worth getting stuck.The second day we went to California Adventure.It was the first time I had ever been, and I really liked it!



Now that I'm back, I finally finish some sewing projects.Yay!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment